Kinda Fast BUT Real Easy Gluten-Free Spaghetti
Posted by nepeht on October 27, 2008
Kinda Fast BUT Real Easy G-F Spaghetti
(Serves 2 to 3 people)
- 1 tsp vegetable oil *
- 1/4 diced white onion
- 1/4 diced green pepper
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce *
- 1/2 cup of fresh “Matchstick” cut carrots
- Italian Herbs
- Black Pepper
- Salt (OK to use Low Sodium Salt)
- 1/2 tsp Madras Curry Powder
- 2 TBsp brown sugar
- 1/2 container of Gluten-Free Corn Spaghetti Noodles *
- In a Med. Sauce pan, with low-to-medium heat, lightly saute the peppers and onions in the oil.
- Add the ground beef and Cook to about RARE.
- Add Canned Tomatoes (with liquid) and Tomato Sauce
- Cover and simmer till all ingredients are hot.
- Add herbs and spices
- Simmer for about 45 minutes
- Add Sugar
- Simmer while cooking noodles in separate container.
- Combine and serve.
MOST CERTAINLY, one can dress this recipe up with fresh mushrooms, fresh garlic or any of a variety of ingredients.
* Be sure to use a Gluten-Free product
As always, your comments are welcome.